Thursday, October 27, 2011

Breaking Through


But thanks be to God, who always leads us in triumph in Christ...
2 Corinthians 2:14 NASB


This artwork is all about breaking through! The boxer is a fighter who is clothed in his white HOLY shorts (aka white robe of righteousness). He wears his red gloves representing the victory we have been given through Christ's shed blood and they are inscribed with the above verse to show how we use the Word of God to fight. The black barrier of the enemy is shattered and abolished to reveal the light on the other side breaking through. We are always breaking forth into greater victory and healing as God leads us forward into His purposes!

A voice is calling,
"Clear the way for the LORD in the wilderness;
Make smooth in the desert a highway for our God.
“Let every valley be lifted up,
And every mountain and hill be made low;
And let the rough ground become a plain,
And the rugged terrain a broad valley;
Then the glory of the LORD will be revealed,
And all flesh will see it together;
For the mouth of the LORD has spoken.”
Isaiah 40:3-5 NASB

There is no wall of the enemy which cannot be overcome. As we gather together in unity, seek the LORD and humble ourselves before Him in obedience, doing it HIS WAY, we will be healed.

...if my people, who are called by my name,
will humble themselves and pray and seek my face
and turn from their wicked ways,
then I will hear from heaven,
and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
2 Chronicles 7:14 TNIV

Created by Elizabeth Reilly / Pencil Crayon

2 comments:

Ferdinand said...

Thanks, this is inspiring.

Ferdinand said...

Visit my blog. I am a newbie. I will appreciate if you will leave a comment to help me improve my blogs.
Thanks.
http://buzzferdz-reflection.blogspot.com