Thursday, March 24, 2011

John 3:16 by Tony Lawrence

I think this is such an effective form of artwork! Gets the message across real well, especially for children.
I hope we see more...



"It took quite a long time to prepare each individual image; I set myself the task of preparing one each day. As you can see there are 27 colored images in total. It ended up taking a month to produce the whole set.
Originally, each individual image was printed on a separate card. The cards were then used to teach a youth group (about 150 children) the verse over the course of a week.
I have plans to turn these graphics into posters, memory games, book marks etc.
Was worth the effort in the end...!"
-Tony Lawrence

You can find the original submission in Tony Lawrence's Gallery

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Is there any way that our church could purchase these images individually to make signs for each word? Love the artwork!